Registration is open.
Please print the form, complete and send it back to us. Click Here
If you have any questions, please contact:
THE SPORTS ALLIANCE
THE SPORTS ALLIANCE
O 914.941.3366 ext. 2
Tournament entries will not be accepted without a completed entry and $1100 deposit per amateur by August 15th, 2014. In order to confirm an entire team (1 pro and 3 amateur’s), entries for all amateurs must be submitted with a deposit or payment in full.
Refund, change, and cancellation policies:
Your entry is submitted with the understanding and acceptance of the following conditions:
1. Tournament entry deposit or payment in full is due prior to August 15th, 2014.
2. An individual or team may cancel prior to August 15th, 2014 with the following penalty:
a. Amateurs who have paid $1100.00 deposit will be refunded $900.00.
3. A team is “confirmed” following August 15th, 2014. This designates that the team professional, and the amateur partners GUARANTEE the team’s participation. This means:
a. The team will field a team of one professional and three amateur partners.
b. Each team member shall be responsible for his/her entry.
c. The team shall be responsible for replacing any players who cancel for any reason, and the financial obligations this may include.
Team cancellations after September 15th, 2014:
1. If a team cancels between August 15th – September 15th, 2014, the team cancellation fee is $3300.00
($1,100 per amateur).
2. If a team cancels between September 15th, 2014 and October 15th, 2014 each amateur forfeits his/her full entry fee. The only refund made would be for additional items paid for (extra nights, single room, non-golfing guest, etc.).
3. If a team cancels after October 15th, 2014 no refunds will be provided.
Individual cancellations after October 1, 2014:
1. If the entire team is part of the individual cancellation, the above information applies.
2. If an individual cancels after September 15th, 2014, and his/her team does not choose to cancel, it is the responsibility of the team to replace the cancelled participant. In this case, the canceling individual shall only receive a refund at such time that the team is completed and paid in full. When this occurs, the canceling individual shall receive a full refund, less a fee of $500.00. If the team does not replace the canceling individual there will be no refund. After September 15th,2014 the team ACCEPTS responsibility for a full team entry and all payments.
Make checks payable to:
The Sports Alliance – Att. NCCC – 2 Hillcrest Drive, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
OR for credit card payments please go to: http://www.regonline.com found on the Tournament Page.
Note: TSA accepts all major credit cards (.04% handling fee is applied)
Cancellation Insurance: http://www.csatravelprotection.com/
Each team entry is only accepted with the cancellation policy understood by the participants. All entries (amateur and professional) are subject to approval of The Sports Alliance.