2014 Pinehurst NCCC Pro Am
Featuring PGA Club Pros and 3 Amateur Teammates
October 26-29th, 2014
Home to the 2014 Men and Women’s U.S. Open
- 54 hole tournament – 1 PGA Professional and 3 Amateur teammates
- PROS compete AND stay complimentary with 3 paid Amateur teammates.
- One practice round on No. 6.($235 per person / $195 per Pro practice round upgrade to No. 2)
- First and Final rounds (2 rounds) ON the U.S. Open course No.2
- Second round on No. 4
- Three (3) night accommodations in the Carolina Hotel, Villa or Holly Inn
- Breakfast buffet each morning in the Carolina Hotel dining room.
- Drink/lunch daily for three days for each participant
- Opening welcome dinner
- “Under the lights cocktail party and skills contests”
- Two scoreboard cocktail receptions after rounds 1 & 2.
- One awards luncheon
- One forecaddie per foursome on No. 4 and No. 8
- Walking caddies included for both rounds on No. 2
- Pros are playing for a 5 figure purse and the Championship Trophy
- Teams compete for Daily, Overall and Team Skins Cash.
- Scoring and cart staging for all tournament rounds
- On-site daily ground transportation
$3395 – Double occupancy per person ($500 single occupancy upgrade per person).
Villa Upgrade Package: 4 Bedroom Suites with 500 square foot parlor overlooking West Lawn. $$4095 per person
PGA Professionals compete AND stay complimentary. Airfare not included. For additional information visit www.thesportsalliance.com pinehurst or call Yale Stogel or Andy Kruczkiewicz’ at 347-219-0900